- Associate Attorney
Megan DelVecchio is an associate with Frank, Gale, Bails, Murcko, and Pocrass and focuses her practice on family law. Ms. DelVecchio is also trained as a mediator.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. DelVecchio practiced family law at another local firm for over two years, where she gained extensive experience in all aspects of divorce, custody, and support litigation. Ms. DelVecchio also worked within the oil and gas industry as a title analyst.
Ms. DelVecchio received her J.D. from Duquesne University School of Law in 2014. At Duquesne, Ms. DelVecchio was selected as a Summer Public Interest Fellow at the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas, Family Court Pro Se Motions Clinic. In addition, Ms. DelVecchio held an internship at the Allegheny County District Attorney’s Office.
While at Duquesne, Ms. DelVecchio participated in the Civil Rights Clinic and studied abroad in Ireland. She received the Pro Bono Certificate at graduation for her volunteer work at Christian Legal Aid of Pittsburgh, where she currently serves on the nonprofit's board.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
Certified Legal Specialties
- Completed 40 hr. basic mediation training
- Pennsylvania, 2014
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2017
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Honors: Pro-Bono Certificate
- University of Pittsburgh
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member, 2014 to Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2014 to Present
- Matrimonial Inns of Court, 2015 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Schmidt Bresnahan Law Group, Associate Attorney, 2015 to 2017
- PVE Sheffler, Title Analyst, 2013 to 2014
Pro Bono Activities
- Christian Legal Aid of Pittsburgh, 2012 to Present
- The Neighborhood Academy - Host - Neighborhood on the North Shore, 2016