- Associate Attorney
Alyson is an Associate with the firm and primarily focuses her practice on family law, including but not limited to divorce, custory, support, PFAs, and adoptions. Additionally, she has experience in elder law in preparing wills and healthcare directives and representing clients in guardianship proceedings.
Alyson received her J.D. from University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 2019. While in law school, she was actively involved and was awarded the Law School Leadership Award in 2019. She also participated in the Elder Law Clinic.
Since graduating from law school, she is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, Butler County Bar Association, and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. Through the Pennsylania Bar, Alyson was selected as a class member of the 2020 - 2021 Bar Leadership Institute (BLI).
Since 2019, Alyson has been a volunteer assistant coach for the Butler Area High School Mock Trial team.
Her experiences over the last several years have allowed her to establish an understanding in approaching each case with compassion and commitment as she eases clients' concerns when navigating the legal system.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce & Family Law
- Pennsylvania, 2019
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2019
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2016
- Major: English Writing
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Assocation, Member, 2019 to Present
- Butler County Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present
- Boyer Paulisick Eberle & Biss, Associate Attorney, 11/2019 to 10/2022