Corporate Counseling & Government Relations
Trusted Experience In The Private And Public Sectors
Both established and emerging businesses are often faced with legal and political issues. For businesses facing these issues for the first time, it is sometimes difficult to know where to begin.
At Frank, Gale, Bails, Murcko & Pocrass, P.C., we serve a wide range of clients, both publicly and privately held, including financial services institutions, service providers, pension funds and not-for-profit entities.
Our principal attorney in this area, Frederick N. Frank, has years of experience working with businesses to achieve their goals. Mr. Frank has over 40 years of experience advising political action committees, candidates, and elected officials on state and federal campaign finance issues. He currently serves as the solicitor to the City of Pittsburgh Municipal Pension Fund and has previously served as the solicitor to the Allegheny County Treasurer for 20 years.
The firm’s extensive insight in both corporate counseling and government relations includes:
- The formation and establishment of for-profit and not-for-profit corporations
- Representation of entities before government agencies, particularly at the state and local level
- Compliance with SEC pay-to-play regulations and disclosure requirements under state and federal law
- Compliance under the Federal Lobbying Disclosure Act
- Legal counseling and efficient administration of campaign finance issues, including the formation and administration of political action committees and the preparation and filing of campaign finance reports
Experience Gets Results
With years of experience, Frank, Gale, Bails, Murcko & Pocrass, P.C. is prepared to tailor a strategy to fit your business’s needs. By gaining a comprehensive understanding of your circumstances and priorities, our lawyers will guide you in achieving your goals. Whether the issues involved are unique to your situation or faced by businesses everywhere, you can rely on the professional judgment our legal team has refined through decades of practice.